myBoelter makes every effort in packing and correctly filling your order. We realize occasions may arise where a package is lost or damaged in transit. Our delivery guideline policy ensures your order is received as intended with proper documentation. At the time your shipment is received, it is your responsibility to follow these guidelines before you sign the delivery receipt (or bill of lading), and before the driver departs:
- Verify the number of packages delivered with the packing slip.
- Inspect the entire shipment for visible damage prior to accepting the shipment and note any damage on the delivery ticket/bill of lading before the delivery person leaves. For packages left at your doorstep, inspect the exterior of the carton(s) and note any large dents or tears on your packing slip or invoice.
- Driver uncooperative? In the event the driver refuses to wait before all portions of your shipment have been inspected, note on the delivery receipt (near your signature) that the driver would not allow for inspection.
- Sign the delivery receipt as an acknowledgement that the shipment was received in good condition and without damage or shortage.
- Unpack your order immediately and inspect for hidden or concealed damage, even if you don't plan on using the item right away.
- Damaged goods? Save all shipping cartons and packing materials. All shortages or damaged deliveries must be telephoned to myBoelter within 2 days of receipt of shipment by calling customer service at 1-877-523-3290. myBoelter cannot be held responsible for damaged merchandise that is signed for as free and clear of damage.
myBoelter prides ourselves in our long lasting relationships with our customers. We rely on our partners to follow the above mentioned guidelines. Failure to comply will restrict our ability to help you return merchandise or file a claim for damages. If packing materials are not saved, your opportunity to recover damages will be restricted.